Rhythm is a great way to display many colors with subtle gradients. Experiment with different groupings of fabric to create movement throughout the quilt.
- 1/8 yard, fat eighth, 1/4 yard and fat quarter friendly
- 4 sizes: Baby (45" x 51"), Small Throw (56" x 61"), Large Throw (67" x 71"), and Bed (89" x 91").
- Pattern includes helpful diagrams, thorough instructions, alternate color-way ideas and a coloring page to plan your quilt.
- Skill Level: Intermediate; skills include strip piecing and scant 1/4" seams
- If using yardage, WOF should be 42". If it is less than 42", you may need more yardage. If using 1/8 yard cuts, you will need the entire 4.5". Fat Eighth = 9" x 21"; Fat Quarter = 18" x 21"
- Pattern is for personal use only. Duplication of any kind is prohibited.
- You may sell quilts that you make using Lo & Behold patterns, but please give design credit to Lo & Behold Stitchery.
This listing is for a PAPER copy of Rhythm quilt pattern. Pattern printed on a 5.5" x 8.5" booklet using high quality paper. It is enclosed in a clear zip bag.