Small Group Craft Camps - on demand!
Craft Habit is happy to offer week-long, half-day camps to fit your schedule. Gather your own group of crafty kids, and let us know which week you'd like to come for camp. We can accommodate track-out weeks, spring/summer/fall breaks, and home-school groups.
If you would like more information about scheduling a week of camp for your group, please fill out the inquiry form at the end of this page.
- Pricing: $225 per child, which includes all materials, and covers 5 half-days of camp for 3 hours each day. Fees are fully refundable up to 3 weeks before the start of camp, and 50% refundable up to 1 week before camp.
- Minimum of 4 students, maximum of 6 (Craft Sampler Camp can accommodate up to 8 students)
- Ages 7 to 13
- In Craft Sampler Camp, we try out as many crafts as we can fit into the week! Projects can include glass etching, beaded jewelry, metal stamping, macrame, needle felting, weaving, decoupage, pom-poms, string art, and paper crafts.
- In Sewing Exploration Camp, we learn to sew with a sewing machine, and try hand-sewing and embroidery. We explore surface design techniques for fabric such as tie-dye, relief dye, thread-painting, and iron-on vinyl.
- In Crafting For Pets Camp, we create crafts for and inspired by our pets! Project skills include sewing, painting, and more.
- CURRENTLY AVAILABLE CAMP WEEKS:
- September 27th - October 1st, 9:30am - 12:30pm
- October 25th - 29th, 9:30am - 12:30pm
- November 1st - 5th, 9:30am - 12:30pm
- December 6th - 10th, 9:30am - 12:30pm
- December 13th - 17th, 9:30am - 12:30pm
- December 20th - 23rd, 9:30am - 12:30pm
In 2020 and 2021, we were able to host small camps, and have created procedures for staff and campers that promote safety and creativity.
During camp, we use the indoor classroom at Craft Habit, as well as a large tented patio behind our store. We wear masks while indoors, but outside we can distance & have a little mask-free time. Each student has their own workspace and set of tools to use. We take a snack break each day, as well as time to stretch after all that crafting!
- I don't want to leave! - A.C. age 10
- When can we come back? - M.K., age 10
- Craft Camp is more fun than Parkour Camp! - R.K., age 8