Small Group Craft Camps - on demand!
Craft Habit is happy to offer week-long, half-day camps to fit your schedule. Gather your own group of crafty kids, and let us know which week you'd like to come for camp. We can accommodate track-out weeks, spring/summer/fall breaks, and home-school groups.
If you would like more information about scheduling a week of camp for your group, please email email@example.com, or fill out the inquiry form at the end of this page.
- Pricing: $185 per child, which includes all materials, and covers 5 half-days of camp for 3 hours each day. Fees are fully refundable up to 3 weeks before the start of camp, and 50% refundable up to 1 week before camp.
- Weekly camps are available now! Choose mornings (9:30am - 12:30pm) or afternoons (1pm - 4pm).
- Minimum of 4 students, maximum of 6 (Craft Sampler Camp can accommodate up to 8 students)
- Ages 7 to 15
- In Craft Sampler Camp, we try out as many crafts as we can fit into the week! Projects include glass etching, beaded jewelry, metal stamping, macrame, needle felting, weaving, paper mache, decoupage, pom-poms, string art, and paper crafts.
- In Sewing Exploration Camp, we learn to sew with a sewing machine, and try hand-sewing and embroidery. We explore surface design techniques for fabric such as tie-dye, relief dye, thread-painting, and iron-on vinyl.
- CURRENTLY AVAILABLE CAMP WEEKS:
- June 28th - July 2nd, 9:30am - 12:30pm OR 1pm - 4pm
- August 9th - 13th, 9:30am - 12:30pm OR 1pm - 4pm
- August 16th - 20th, 9:30am - 12:30pm OR 1pm - 4pm
- August 23rd - 27th, 9:30am - 12:30pm OR 1pm - 4pm
- To book track-out or vacation weeks later in the fall, please note desired dates on the inquiry form at the bottom of the page.
In summer and fall of 2020, we were able to host small camps, and have created procedures for staff and campers that promote safety and creativity.
During camp, we use the indoor classroom at Craft Habit, as well as a large tented patio behind our store. We wear masks while indoors, but outside we can distance & have a little mask-free time. Each student has their own workspace and set of tools to use. We take a snack break each day, as well as time to stretch after all that crafting!
- I don't want to leave! - A.C. age 10
- When can we come back? - M.K., age 10
- Craft Camp is more fun than Parkour Camp! - R.K., age 8